Wednesday, November 17 is a special day @ IHS!!!
Hill College Financial Aid Specialists will be here @ 8:00 AM to help seniors fill out their FAFSA. Please collect all of your needed paperwork so you can complete your FAFSA or at least get it started. Please sign up for a time slot and make sure your folks know that parents are welcome and needed at this event!
Seniors Will Need:
1. Parent/parents' complete birth dates
2. Marital status (such as married/remarried, single, divorced, widowed)
3. The month & year of the last occurrence (marriage, divorce, widowed, or remarriage)
4. If parent is remarried, we will need the step-parent's birth date
5. Parent/parents’ 2020 income tax return type & W-2
6. Student’s 2020 income tax return or W-2
7. Student’s social security & driver’s license #’s
8. Parents’/student’s FSA ID username & passwords