Are you starting the school year working remotely? Well, if you are there are a couple of options for public wifi access in Itasca.
First, students can use the district guest wifi by parking in the football stadium parking lot, fairly close to the SEC/Concession stand. A wifi connection can be picked up here, and used to park, sit, and use the wifi for your school work.
Users will search for WC-Guest and use the password wampuscats to login.
Access is filtered for educational use, and will be available 24/7
Second, the HILCO Civic and Event Center will allow usage of their wifi once again as well, Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 4:00pm (pending a scheduled event).
1) Everyone MUST be in a closed vehicle (not n the back of a truck, tractor, bicycle, etc. )
2) No getting out of your vehicle
3) There will be no building access. The doors will be locked so please don not knock.
4) If trash become a problem on the parking lot, there will no longer be HILCO access.
5) You must go in the front gate and ONLY park in the front parking lot.
6) The network you need to select is ItascaISD and the password is itascaisd.