COMMENCEMENT ACTIVITIES FOR THE
ITASCA HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 2020
POSTED: TUESDAY JUNE 2, 2020
Given our current weather forecast and continued guidelines under Executive Order No. GA-23, we are moving forward with Plan #1 – Outdoor Ceremony, as posted on May 12, 2020.
Friday June 5th 7:30 pm at Patton Field
- Attendance is restricted to the 5 guests of each graduate. You must have your ticket present to enter and sit in your assigned seat/section. No public viewing will be allowed from the perimeter. Security will be present/enforced.
- Guests will enter from Hwy 67 by the Depot and park in gravel parking lot of the stadium. (please limit 2 vehicles)
- Graduates will enter from College St. and park in high school parking lot.
- Workers and Trustees will enter from Wilkerson St. and park in the band parking lot.
- Once parked, you will be directed to your appropriate entrance, and self-screen for symptoms of COVID-19. (Signage will be posted).
- All attendees will be asked to comply/cooperate with all school personnel, in order to provide a healthy and safe environment for all. Wearing of a mask is encouraged but not required.
- The following items are prohibited from entering the stadium: FLOWERS, NOISE MAKERS, GIFTS, BALLOONS, CONFETTI, ETC.
- The ceremony will also be streamed live for those who are not in attendance.
YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/T-YB7pSqNws
Streaming will begin at 7:15 pm
- Parking will open at 6:15 pm
- Gates will open at 6:30 pm
- Gates will close at 7:25 pm SHARP
- Ceremony starts at 7:30 pm