This is Mr. Parsons, Superintendent of Itasca ISD. This message is to remind students and parents about some important reminders involving instructional material.
- Instruction from last week is due today and should have been returned when receiving new instruction for this week during today’s meal delivery by bus or on-site pick up between 8-10am.
- If you were unable to pick up or drop off during those times, a drop off box is located at the high school and elementary campuses (middle school box is at the elementary) for you to return that work today and pick up this week’s assignments by 12pm noon. All instruction has a one-week turnaround.
- Again, all instruction from last week is due today, and new instruction will be placed in the file cabinets by 12pm noon on Monday and will remain available until 12pm noon on Wednesday to provide greater/safer flexibility. Also, we will provide hand sanitizer at our file cabinet locations as long as we have it available, so please help us make it last.
- Finally, 5th six weeks report cards will be included in next week’s instructional packets if you receive them physically, and if not then they will be mailed out the following day.
- Do not forget, material can now be printed from the Itasca ISD webpage for your convenience, but it will still need to be printed and returned on-site
We appreciate your continuous support in making logistical changes where needed to best serve your children, and stay tuned to our website, social media pages, and mobile app for all the recent news. Have a great day and GO CATS GO!!!